Monday, June 06, 2005

June 6, 2005

Knitting has become a therapy for me. Therapies are supposed to be good, right? I wish I could knit all day long, but something tells me I need to go to work to earn money to buy more yarn. It's not hard to get motivated to go to work when one's parrot is saying: "Mom's gotta get a shower.... Mom's gotta go to work." Funny how he knows what mom's really supposed to be doing.

"Silly Samson," I tell him.

Two months, two weddings. What does that mean? I hadn't really thought of it until someone at work pointed it out -- "Another Wedding!!??". Yes and a high school graduation, to boot. My mom says it's not polite to knit while waiting for such events to begin. I say, "Idle hands..." heh heh heh

Well, that's so much to have said for my first day. Gotta go -- more knitting to be done. MUST KNIT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home