Saturday, June 25, 2005

Finally !!!

Finally a weekend where I feel free from obligation. Know what I mean? Yet I'm already to head out the door to go to work for a few hours, then a funeral, then a family birthday, then watch a neighbor's kiddos tonight. What's that? Oh, uhm, yes, I did say "obligation-free". I guess those things don't feel so obligatory today for some reason.

On to knitting. I restarted a pretty blue sweater that has a checkerboard pattern to it. I was frustrated as I moved up in sections to keep seeing boo-boos I did when I was new to the pattern and was too far up to fix. Frogged it!! More of a rhythm now. Going much better. Thanks.

Had lunch yesterday at Lynn's Paradise Cafe, a local kitchy-eaterie. I had a delicious spinach salad and my mom and her friend had the catfish. They spoke highly of it! We were celebrating Juanita's 88th birthday! She said it was about the 20th "celebration" this week for her birthday. I suppose when you get to be 88 everyone wants to celebrate that you're still here and doing well!

Off to carpe diem!! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home