Thursday, June 22, 2006

Eye of the Beholder

As I mentioned before, cameras were not allowed inside the TNNA Market. However, I may photograph anything at all now that I have it home!!

So here are some pictures of the goodies I got to bring home. All of our caches look as good -- and we're tripley inspired to knit stuff up in the yarns from the Market using the books from the Market with the needles from the Market.


First, the books:



Then the "Uncorrected Proofs" books:


Then the goodies (see how many you can identify):


And of course -- the reason to come home again:

Samson Sez:
"Are you my big fluffy bird?"


And one of the three beauties at Judy's home ... Sierra is one good reason to come home again.


And tomorrow .... K N I T T I N G !!!!!

1 Comments:

At 6/22/2006 11:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Samson! Glad to see new pictures of you, and to see the latest updated postings!

You're in fine feather, don'tcha know!

Ian

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home