Sunday, June 11, 2006

Star Struck !!!

Hi from the TNNA Market !!! I'm having a great time!! Seeing beautiful fibers!! Making new friends and seeing great authors and designers!!! I have been accused of becoming a namedropper!! So be it. I'll blog more once I'm home on my regular computer instead of sittin' here on the hotel room bed with a borrowed laptop.

Shout out to Marie and Lizzie !!! A couple of my line buddies!!!!

More after I get home Monday evening! Thanks for stopping by -- I know some of you have lost heart since I've not blogged in so long. Well it's been about a year since I started and I'm ready to go some more.

Samson Singz
"Itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout... YAY!!"

[sorry no picture of the big parrot, but he's there and I'm here.]

1 Comments:

At 6/13/2006 1:27 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Hey back attcha! Updating my blog later today (as soon as I find the stupid USB port cord to get the pix from my phone....arrrrggghhhhh!!!!)

Hugs,
Marie :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home