Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Name Dropper? Me?!!!

He, he, he. Just when you thought I was done... I have few more names to share!!

I know, I can't believe it either. Now you might understand why I was soooo exhausted when I returned home -- still coming down off the "celebrity-meetin' high"!!!

Met the Yarn Girls: Julie Carles and Jordana Jacobs and received The Yarn Girl's Guide to Knits for Older Kids.


Edie Eckman, author of The Crochet Answer Book was great! As was Margaret Radcliffe, author of The Knitting Answer Book! Maggie said her 13-year-old daughter told her her book was "very encouraging"!! Now that's a compliment!!!!!!!

When I saw the logo over the booth for Inknitiative - I suddenly felt I was at home. I've longingly looked at Natalie's designs online and got to meet her in person. I love the ruffled scarf I made from her pattern.

As I was walking through the Market, I overheard a familiar voice, and turned to see Shay Pendray of PBS's Needle Arts Studio !!! Once again - in the presence of greatness!!

Juli Dewar of Knitiot was very personable! We love her t-shirts and other neat knitting-related "stuff".

Winding down a bit now....

Met Uyvonne Brigham who shows double-knitting on DIY's Knitty Gritty. She was at Lily Chin's booth and invited me to come visit when I head to Philadelphia in July. I'm gonna try to get up to Bucks County Knitting for a visit!

Rita Weiss signed her 24-Hour Crochet Projects

Helen Gibb signed her Ribbonwork: The Complete Guide, Techniques for Making Ribbon Flowers and Trimmings. It's a beautiful collection of history and lessons all in one!

Claudia!!! Of Claudia's Hand-Painted Yarns.


I'm sure they all got tired of me saying excitedly, "YOU'RE __FILL IN THEIR NAME HERE__!!!" Fortunately I got polite smiles in response to my zealousness!!

Samson Sez
Supper? Supper?



Talk about your one-track mind! :-)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home