Friday, September 08, 2006

Yarn Fasting

According to yarnharlot, this is when you purposely go without buying yarn. Well, I've been there. But I finally have to get some to make the skirt on the cover of Vogue Knitting Spring/Summer 2006 for a friend's birthday.

Yes. It was the Spring issue.

Yes. I am going to make it in the pink even though it will be gifted this Fall (did I mention her birthday was in August?).

I was going to have to wait while Koigu dyed more yarn when I ordered from an online yarn shop (OYS?). However... Thanks to Patternworks for having the yarn in stock, I'll get to start on this in the next week or so!!

More later. And pictures, too!!

1 Comments:

At 9/27/2006 8:05 PM , Blogger Jenny and Brad said...

Oooh ooh ooh! Gotta see this!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6ZjMWLqJvM

JTP

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home