Saturday, September 10, 2005

First Knitted Garment Complete! ! !

Finally! It's true. I finally seamed together the Cathy poncho from Queensland Book 2 with the Maldive yarn in a beautiful red tweed color. See?:















I don't think the came
ra really catches its deep blue-red color correctly, but I love the finished product! Here's what it looks like on the model in the book:



















Here's a close up of the seam from the wrong side:















And from the right side:
















Happy Birthday MOM!!
As you've read in my recent posts, it's been a hectic week. So much so I forgot to post a picture of my mom enjoying her birthday cake and ice cream at Smokey Bones Barbeque! Mom turned 74 on Sept. 3rd. She loves barbecue and really enjoyed the baby back ribs. Then we were treated to their Chocolate Fudge Cake and Ice Cream! Happy Birthday Mom!!!



















Samson Sez:

"Mom, I'm tired of you ta
king my picture all the time." [Well, okay, he didn't really say that, but in lieu of a Samson photo, here's a picture of my next project.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home